Monday 20 June 2016

Welcome to Knell Lane

Welcome to my new website which replaces my old Mixing & Matching site (which is still available to view). Why a new site? Well i wanted a change of direction. I felt it would be a bit jarring to suddenly change a 6 year old site with hundreds of legacy posts and it would be better to just start afresh...

Posts will be a mixture of photo shoots, railways, heritage...

Who am I? I'm a course developer for a distance learning college, before that i've been working in web design for 20 years. I have a Masters in History and a keen interest in transport history and trains... lots and lots of trains...

Finally you may ask why Knell Lane and where is Knell Lane? Its the name of my N gauge model railway which is set in Kent in 1970. I just chose the name at random in Google Maps. I've never been to Knell Lane but if you do live there feel free to drop me a line.