Wednesday 29 November 2017

Stafford first class

I only have a few days holiday left for this year but decided to use one of my remaining days on Monday. Originally it was so i could catch up with things like going to the supermarket which i may have missed due to going to London at the weekend. However i was back home by lunchtime on Sunday so was able to do all of that anyway in the afternoon.

Instead i went to Stafford in the morning to take some railway photos with my Nikon (which doesn't get much use these days, i tend to use the iPhone mostly). I travelled first class too for the first time! I didn't originally intend to but due to the wonderful way the privatised railways work first class on the 8:57 was cheaper than standard class on the 9:01!

It was an enjoyable experience, i especially liked the complimentally coffees. I took a few photos, a nice surprise was a steam locomotive being taken through the station. It was rather cold though. You can see my photos here.