Wednesday 15 December 2021

Review of 2021 : July

Into the second half of the year then which would concentrate mostly on revisiting places i had been to before instead of new. I started with a trip to Tackley in Oxfordshire, this time also walking to the nearby village of Kirtlington. Bearley was next, i had been to the station before (by car) but this was the first trip by train and also to the village itself. On my previous trip to Gerrards Cross a few years ago it had rained heavily but this time i enjoyed a visit in bright sunshine!

I made my first trip to Banbury for some time next, including the Grimsbury area of the town for the first time. I also walked the Oxford Canal in the town. Finally, was a trip to Willington in Derbyshire, i walked to the next village of Repton (home of the famous school) and also did another canal walk, this time along the Trent & Mersey.

Song of the month was "Do you think about me?" by Trevor Something.