Saturday 10 September 2016

Exploring Merseyside

The weather down here in the Midlands was pretty poor today but i saw on the forecast that it was a lot better up North so i headed up to Liverpool again and did some exploring. I went up to Crosby which was the first place that i ever lived. I don't remember anything about it though as i was only a baby and a toddler. Well i say that but... my earliest ever memory is very vague but i was sitting in a wheel chair i think and looking at roses. I know from photographs there were a lot of roses around the old house so maybe this is a memory of Crosby. Or just some other random roses elsewhere.

Anyway you can see my photos here. I was keen to get plenty of new stations in the bag for my Calling At... blog and i got 7 new ones in so mission accomplished!
Blundellsands & Crosby
Conway Park