Friday 28 December 2018

Nuneaton and the changing of focus

Today I went to Nuneaton station to take some railway photographs. Now nothing unusual in that of course but ultimately I felt it was a bit... dull. I think my focus has changed this year and what I want from my trips has too. I want to see stuff that is new and unusual and also see as much as possible in a locality (churches, landmarks et cetera). So I guess that going to a station I've seen before and see trains I've seen before isn't going to cut the mustard anymore? However it was useful to update my images from the station which I will use to update my station blog about Nuneaton at some stage and some of the photos were pretty decent.

Anyway you can see the photos I took here. The station looks nice with it's new LNWR paint.