Friday 4 December 2020

Review of 2020 : February

While the storm clouds were gathering, rail adventures continued in the shortest month. Starting with a trip to Shifnal in Shropshire. Next a trip to Sileby in Leicestershire including the Soar Navigation. Heavy rain in the middle of February saw me stay local for the next trip which included Hamstead and Witton.

Later in the month was my latest trip to one of my favourite places, Lapworth. As well as walking the Stratford Canal i also visited the rather lovely parish church. I was lucky that the leap day fell on a Saturday this year so was able to make a rare (maybe my only) rail adventure on February 29th, to Bow Brickhill home to yet another lovely church and the Red Bull Formula One team!

Song of the month was "cuts" by Lizette Lizette.